1. General provisions
3. Type and scope of electronic services
4. Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
5. Conditions for terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
6. Complaint procedure
7. Intellectual Property
8. Final provisions
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The website www.sirbutton.eu operates on the principles set out in these Regulations.
2. The regulations specify the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website www.sirbutton.eu, the rules for the provision of these services, conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
3. The regulations specify the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website www.sirbutton.eu, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
4. Each Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations at the moment of undertaking activities aimed at using the Electronic Services of the www.sirbutton.eu Website.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the following provisions shall apply:
- the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
- The Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
1. CONTACT FORM - a form available on the Website wwwsirbutton.eu enabling the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider directly.
2. REGULATIONS - these Regulations of the Party.
3. SERVICE PROVIDER - Dominik Górski, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. +48 579 52 33 62.
4. SERVICE RECIPIENT - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity using the Electronic Service.
5. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the Website.
§3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Website, such as:
- using the Contact Form,
2. The provision of Electronic Services to Customers is carried out under the conditions set out in the Regulations.
§4 CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free.
2. Period for which the contract is concluded:
- the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in enabling the sending of messages via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the message is sent or the Client stops sending it.
3. Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- computer / tablet / cellphone with internet access,
- access to electronic mail,
- Web browser,
4. The Service User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and decency, having regard to respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. The Service User is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
6. The Service User is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
§5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Customer via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the e-mail above, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of complaints by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider's response to the complaint is sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint application or in another manner provided by the Customer.
§6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1.All content posted on the website www.sirbutton.eu is copyright protected and is the property of www.sirbutton.eu The Service Recipient bears full responsibility for damage caused to the Service Provider as a consequence of using any content on the website www.sirbutton.eu, without Service Provider's consent.
2. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements making up the content and content of the website www.sirbutton.eu constitutes a violation of the copyright of the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
§7 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. In the event of any non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.